The train is leaving the station. The car is leaving the garage. However you want to say it, make sure you’re on board!
JCC Bowers has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Web Developer to join our rapidly growing, vehicle IoT company as we quickly close Series A financing.
We’re a start-up looking for co-founders on an equity/salary basis who are skilled Web Developers to help us develop our Connected Car products.
In this role, you’ll support JCC Bowers by:
- The ability to implement pixel perfect websites using CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, materialize based on pdf provided by the UX team
- Designing and coding complex products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget
- Support and adhere to Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology, which include:
- Write robust code
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Fix bugs, add enhancements, and convert software to other platforms
Skills and Experience
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. He/she will have an outstanding track record and reputation for developing clean, interactive code and working well within a team environment. An ideal background will include:
- 10 or more years of web development experience
- Expert level experience with these front-end technologies; AngularJS 2.0, HTML5, CSS3, Grunt/Gulp, Webpack, Bower
- Expert level experience with one or more of these back-end technologies; NodeJS, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC
- Exposure to Agile development methodology
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work with teams in different locations
- Experience developing responsive websites using Bootstrap or Material UI.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or sciences preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Web Development: 7 years
Required language: English